Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Time Warp

Found a old notebook with some sporadic "journal entries." From one dated March 28, 2010:

When people ask me what I aspire to be, I'd like to say, "I think that ambitious people are the most dangerous people on the planet. I think that ambition is one of the most dangerous forces in the world. I wish to be one less ambitious person. I wish to reduce the number of ambitious people in the world by one. It's my dream."

To 21-year-old me: You'd be pleased to know that excess ambition is the very least of your worries. Also, improve your handwriting. It's terrible.

 Good to know that while it may seem like I am unmotivated,  I'm actually just fulfilling my dreams.


1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty impressed that you've reached self-actualization already!

    ReplyDelete